July 31, 2007

Random end of July thoughts...

1. Wow, do we really only have 5 more months in this year?
2. Wow, has Natalie STILL not moved her stuff out of my house? How is she living without all her junk/clothes/makeup/etc.?
3. Wow, am I still feeding, loving, and taking care of Natalie's cat, Ellie? Still???
4. Wow, it's been 2.5 days after I got back from camping, and I'm STILL not unpacked yet!
5. Wow, have me and Jason really been dating 11 months already? Crazy!!!
6. Wow, did I really wait until today to FINALLY get Jason his camera for his birthday present (which was in the beginning of May!)? I got him this really cool digital camera, regularly $250 but on sale for only $170! (I know people!)
7. Wow, am I really getting a Kitchen Aid mixer for my birthday present from Jason? Awesome! (again, we know people...)!

Well, I guess that's all for now... as you all can tell, not much going on, but I figure I'd catch you all up!

No comments: