July 8, 2007

19 more minutes to go!

I bought a Diet Dr. Pepper for my celebratory drink at midnight! I'm telling you, I didn't think I could do it (okay, well when I made the bet, I thought I could do it)!
I'm really proud of myself (hey, remember Dolly Parton said, "you have to toot your own horn sometimes!")
Either way, I've decided no fast food for the next week (which normally isn't too hard, but I've been really addicted to those Crunchwrap's lately). I'll let you all know how that turns out...

Okay, I've got 10 more minutes, now...

Three minutes now...

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Oh YEAH!!!
The fizz of the bubbles, the pop of the cap breaking loose from the security seal and that yummy goodness back in my mouth... WOW! I missed you DDP...!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

AAH!

Lori said...

Did it taste as good as you thought it would??? I found that after cutting back on pop for a long time it doesnt taste as good as I remembered it when I do break down and have one. I must say, I think fountian pop is the best. Esp McDonalds, then cans then bottles. Funny how the way its packages makes it taste different.

Shannon said...

I thought it was just me who thought McDonald's fountain Diet Coke was the best...then cans then bottles. Who knew!