July 22, 2007

Weekly Update: Sunday, July 22, 2007

I ended up exercising only five days this week instead of all seven, which is unfortunate, but you know, that's five times more that what I've done in a super long time!

I feel that Billy Blanks, Taebo, also helped me remember things like, "Watch the stomach! Always know what your stomach is doing!" Which means, that when you're working out or just going for a walk, keep that stomach flexed and suck it in!
I was not successful, but then again, I was.

And you know what? For something to inspire another person, like Rachael taking Katya and Jack for a walk, or like my mom taking Bob with her for early morning walks... this was very successful!

Thanks for all your support!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Good Job! Whats your plan for this week? Continue with the current plan or start some new resolution?