July 6, 2007

Ellie? Or no Ellie?

As I type, I have Ellie laying on my lap, purring...
I wasn't too shocked when Natalie asked me if I wanted to adopt her little girl, Ellie... and she did bring up a good point: Jojo would be lonely without her!
So, do I keep her? or say no and have Natalie take her home?
I already told Nat that she'd have to pay to have Ellie fixed, because I just can't stand having a cat in heat every other week, rubbing against my legs, crying, and sticking her butt in the air, all the time!!!
So, I guess, I just can't give this cat up, now...

Well, apparently, Nat can't give her up either... she told me on Sunday that she'd be taking Ellie, now... well, in two weeks or so.
Now I'm sad, but it's okay, maybe I'll get another one or just have an only child.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Remember my cat Lauren that Rachael and Derrick adopted? She had plenty of kittens before they had her fixed, but ask Derrick about her. I think he still thinks Lauren was the best cat they ever had. I say you should keep her.