July 22, 2007

When you're sick

I enjoyed getting up this morning and hanging out with Rachael, Lori, and the kids. We all went to Venetian Festival down by the beach and I was able to take Ben around to all these random rides, including a ride on a "Front loader" (Ben had said it was a "Back loader" but the guy running the ride informed him that when there's a scooper thing in the back and the shovel thing in the back, then it's a "front loader"). Wow, learn something everyday, huh?
We also took a couple tries on the bumper cars and tried hitting as many other cars as possible! He loved that one! Then he was able to take a few more rides, including a jet ski, and an airplane!
We all decided to go get some fattening food, and that's when the food smell started making me queasy! I had to leave and go home... I hate being sick, but I really hate throwing up in a porta-potty, and refuse to do so!
So, I've been at home and in bed since 1 p.m. or so today... a few trips to the bathroom, a bubble bath, a super long nap, and Jason even came over and brought me crackers and 7Up, got me a blanket and made me feel so much better!
Although I've been in bed all day, and did get to watch "The next food network star" marathon, and now that it's 9 p.m. it's the finale! I sure hope that I feel better, even though I haven't done laundry, I didn't have time to clean the cake mess I made yesterday, I still have my old table laying on its side in my living room (because there's no room, yet, for it to be in my new Craft Room until Natalie moves her stuff out)!
So, for my readers, please pray that I get better real soon!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Sorry your sick, but I sure hope you didn't get the rest of us sick.
Hope you feel better soon.

Rachael said...

Hope you're feeling better soon and that whatever you have is not contagious. Ben and Katya both drank out of your lemonade!