July 11, 2007

Want some nu*t ball*s?

(I put the stars in the title so that no pcycho can find my post under those words...)
Anyway, why is it that whenever you tell a non-vegetarian what's for dinner and n-b's are what you tell them, they think it's gross?
I just made n-b's tonight, for dinner, and I'm enjoying the nuts, the onions, the garlic, all all the other stuff! It's so yummy!
But, I invited my friend over for dinner and she asked what I was having for dinner, and I told her... "ewe!" "What's that?" "That sounds gross!"
BUT IT'S NOT! IT'S SO YUMMY DELICIOUS!
So, to all my vegetarian friends, I will be enjoying a totally yummy dinner all by myself tonight...
Maybe, if Rachael or Lori invite me over, I'll make some at their houses, I'm sure they'll love it...
Oh, the life of a vegetarian...

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey yeah, I seem to have invited you over for dinner a few times and never thought about having you over to cook dinner for me.
If I hadn't already eaten tonight I would so take you up on the NB's, I havent had them in so long. Maybe tomorrow you can come over.