July 10, 2007

Life with Soda/Pop, again...

Ever since Monday morning at 12 a.m., I've noticed changes, now that I have soda/pop back in my life...
1. I didn't quite realize how good I slept at night without it until I went to bed... I woke up 2 or 3 times and kept tossing and turning; whereas, during the week without s/p I slept really deep (kind of like a 'wholesome' sleep, if that makes sense to anyone...).
2. I now have a cold. I'm not sure if it's related or not, but so far, I only had that one Diet Dr. Pepper on Monday and I haven't even felt like one today... kind of a turn off!
3. I've been super thirsty! Drinking so much water has curbed my appetite and forced me to crave that yummy flavor of water! I think my body is also used to going potty (yes, POTTY, Lori, I don't care if you make fun of me for using that work! :)) a lot... It's healthy, I'm sure...
4. Oh, yeah, I almost forgot... I do NOT miss all the burbs that come with s/p either!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

WOW! Just keep telling yourself how gross it is and all the side effects and I bet you will be able to quit for good. Life is much better with out it. Plus, you will save money... Think about all the times you stop for gas and run in for a DC... I bet thats not all you buy even though its what you went in for. And, if you do the math, I bet you won't complain about the price of gas anymore. Gallon for gallon its WAY WAY more expensive to "fill-up" onj DC or DDP then it is to fill your gas tank. (do the math and let me know)

Lori said...

I know what you mean about water, you drink way more when you dont have pop. And your right it is healthier, plus diet coke is an appetite stimulant. At least for me it is.