July 4, 2007

To my readers...

I've recently started a count as to how many and who are viewing my blog... hoping that it would give me hope and motivation to write more about my random everyday life...
So, I realized that I have readers from all over the country and the world, too!
From New York, Minnesota, and California to Australia, Brazil, and Argentina!
Who are all you guys?
Do I know you?
Leave me a message and tell me a little bit about yourselves!
If you don't have a blog yourself, then send one under anonymous and then give me your name!
Update 07.05.2007:
Wow! So far I've gotten three people to reply! This is awesome! Mom, I didn't know you checked out this blog everyday! That's really cool...
Shannon, I know you read it all the time! Thanks!
Nickie... wow! Had no idea! This rocks! But, I can't go on the 26th, it's my birthday and I'm going camping up north for the weekend... wanna go?

7 comments:

Shannon said...

How can you tell where your readers come from if they do not leave a comment?
Okay, I am from NY and I love reading your bolg posts. I'm curious to read future comments on this entrie because now I'm curious.

Anonymous said...

I check your blog everyday and I'm so disappointed when you haven't added something. So, keep posting.

Love,

Mom

Unknown said...

I check in once in awhile so see how things are going. :)

We need to hang out again soon.

July 26th Czar's - St. Joseph, MI Swee Japonic (with Dan Walker Band)

I dig this band, you may like them too, maybe i will come down if you are interested in going with me. :)

later girly

Rachael said...

Rachael from Michigan...although statcounter thinks I'm from Miami. I suppose that means I can read blogs incognito.

Catherine said...

I just did a google search for the Patience song lyrics and found your page. I just wish I could remember how the verses went!

Francie said...

Who's this "me" person??

Shannon said...

The "Me" person is a Googler! She told you in her post:) oh, and I couldnt figure out what was wrong with my first post but I figured it out... I spelt "entry" wrong. Opps.