July 22, 2007

I'm a little apprehensive

So, this Thursday is the big day for me... and I'm a little scared! I was super excited about being 26 last year. It was my golden birthday and I was looking forward to a new year of life and a new year of changes, but as I'm on the verge of changing this golden year to something I'm not so sure about, I'm scared!
On being 26:
1. I met Jason about a week and half after I turned 26 (August 6, 2006) and we've been together ever since.
2. I got to go to two Notre Dame college football games!!! Go Irish!
3. I became assistant manager at the place I work at.
4. Lori, my sister, got pregnant.
5. Rachael, my sister, adopted a cute little Katya from Russia.
6. Natalie, my sister, (yes, another one) got married (and I was the maid of honor!)
7. Betsy, my best friend, got married.
8. Chicago Bears made it to the super bowl!
9. I found out I can hit softballs!
10. I tried out for American Idol!
11. I went to a "Heart" concert (and Kelly Clarkson, but I can't remember if it was before or after my b-day!)
12. Along with Jason in my life, I now have a huge second family, and enjoy spending time with all Jason's family!

I'm sure there's more, but basically, I've had an incredible year as a 26-year-old and while I'm scared of this coming year, I know things happen for a reason and pray that I'm blessed, yet one more year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a happy birthday celebration this year. I remember the many birthday parties at Redwood camp meeting. Ice cream and black-berry cobbler!!

Love,

mom