July 18, 2007

Tuesday update

Last night was pretty tough. After completing my exhausting Taebo, I met with Jason and we went to the batting cages and I was sore already, but when I was done, even my hands were killing me!
Then we were going to eat dinner, but he wasn't hungry and I forgot about it until I left at 9 p.m. and realized that I was hungry, my stomach was growling at me, but it was too late, I'm trying not to eat late, so I went home, and tried to stay out of the kitchen and go to bed as soon as possible.
And it helped! When I got up this morning, I weighed myself and I lost THREE POUNDS overnight! Hot Mama, get down! I think I'll sleep off weight as much as possible, now. Ha-ha, just kidding, but cutting dinner really helped!
I then went for a walk this morning. I've been eating a good hot cereal breakfast (grits! Yum!) and not eating between meals (which is really hard to do, but it's a trial run).
Oh, and I think I hate water! Especially when I have to get up at 4 in the morning to go potty and can't get back to sleep until about 5 a.m. Now, that sucks!

-Mom, I read your comment on yesterday's post and I'm proud of you! How long have you been skipping dinner and forcing Bob to wake up before the butt crack of dawn to go walking with you? Very clever! Let me know how it all works for you!

5 comments:

Lori said...

I made Nu*t Ball*s tonight with a healthy twist, I baked them in the oven instead of frying. And guess what they taste just as good. You should try it, after I baked them for 15 min I added some sweet and sour sauce to them and baked them for another 10 minutes. I havent actually tried the finished product but Im thinking its going to be good.
Anyway just thought I'd pass it along since I know your trying to eat healthier.

Francie said...

Nice, Lori! Let me know how the sweet and sour sauce works out, I'm thinking I should try making them and then adding some barbeque sauce like at Nat's reception and try it out!

Lori said...

Sweet and sour sauce was good except I also put it on the egg noodles and it was too much, I should have just put it on the NB's and served it with steemed rice. Todd said I shouldnt mix italian with chinese ever again. He didnt care for it either, but thought the nb's were good.
I think it would be good with BBQ sauce, I bet it would taste like Baguettes BBQ meatballs.

Lori said...

Havent seen an update since Tuesday, what happened?
Bad week for exercising?

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.