August 23, 2007

Who's coming to dinner?

Dinner was awesome tonight!

I used my KitchenAid for the first time, and made home-made bread, and it was so good! I used Bob's recipe that Shannon gave me and she was right, it is super easy... I'm sure I'll be making a ton more, too.

I haven't had bread that good since Mom and Bob made it the last time... I'm not even sure when that was, either, but I was so excited to spread some butter on the hot-out-of-the-oven bread.

I also made my portobella mushroom lasagna that's so good and ended it with good ol' Cherry Crunch Cake.

Dinner couldn't have been better, and Jason and I had it all to ourselves.

Anyone want to come to dinner?

6 comments:

Lori said...

Yeah, how about Sunday?
By the way, I made your peach cobbler recipe off your sidebar and it was pretty good, but not so fantastic it deserves a spot on your blog. I enjoyed the cherry crunch cake way more than the cobbler.

Francie said...

Sunday sounds good, what should we have?
Thanks for telling me about the peach cobbler, I took it off my blog... I hadn't made it yet, but was looking forward to it, oh well.
Thanks for trying it for me!

Anonymous said...

wait, maybe Lori just doesnt like peach cobbler! no recipe for that could be bad!

Shannon said...

Your bread looks like it turned out PERFECT! was it as good as it looked?

I think I should cook more often.

Anonymous said...

how fresh is that bread, cause i want some. you should come to church at 1120 and ill get some from you afterwards! ok, i hope you do, it looks soo yummy.

~ V ~ said...

Well, if you could just box it up and drop it in the mail with some dry ice...next day air doesn't cost that much, does it? Looks yummy!