August 17, 2007

Guess what I got today???

I finally got my KitchenAid today! I'm so excited and can't figure out what to make first, or if I should actually use it and potentially get it dirty. But then again, I know it'll eventually be used and eventually get dirty, so why not?
I got it in black because I couldn't decide on a color I would love forever in my kitchen and I didn't want a plain white one.
Cute, huh?

Even Jojo had to check out all the action, I'm sure she thinks I may be making something special for her 1st birthday on Sunday, but I wasn't planning on it... Sorry, Jojima!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Of all of us girls including Mom, I cant believe you are the last to acquire one. How lucky you must feel. I think I was the first one to get one and It was the first major purchase I had ever made just-for-myself. In fact, I didnt even have a car yet.
I have an awsome bread recipe that Bob sent me if you are interested. I gave him the measurments of my (plain white)Kitchen-Aid mixer and he made a reciepe just for my machine. I still use the one he sent me too. It is so used that its hard to see the print in some places.
CCongratulations! Happy baking!

Shannon said...

PS: They are easy to keep clean if you keep Mr. Clean Magic Ereasers on hand. Those darn things are MAGIC! I always use them when I am done using my mixer. I use them on my hand mixer as well (It still looks brand new).

Francie said...

Thanks for the tips Shannon! I'll take the recipe... it seems that home-made bread is perfect for french toast and keeps really well in the freezer too! Send it to me soon, will ya?
I also got a KitchenAid hand mixer for my birthday so I'll be cooking quite a bit and will have to try those erasers, too.
Thanks!

Lori said...

I rarely use my kitchen aid mixer, but I love having it for the times I do use it. I just used it the other day to make your choclate chip cookie recipe.
By the way I didn't have any plain milk chocolate chips but I had chocolate chips and peanut butter chips together, so I used them and they turned out really good.

Anonymous said...

Hey, just checking if your comment notification is working....you can delete this later.

Shannon said...

Hey, I'll hand write the receipe and mail it by Monday Morning.

Anonymous said...

oh joey, i miss you, your auntie nay

I haought-chu