August 15, 2007

School's starting, again?!?

I just realized that school starts for the kids next week! Wow, I guess that means that the summer's over. Hey, does that mean the heat is done too? I love the fall, and can't wait for it!
But you know what? Just going into Target and seeing all those cool folders, pens, pencils, crayons, markers, and notebooks almost got me in the mood to go back to school, but then I realized that I was done. Can I just buy all the supplies, anyway? Ya think?
Either way, I'm exciting for the kids to start school and exciting to see how Katie-doodles will do this year. I secretly hope she has a project I can help her with, like the one I helped Kristen on about all the planets... that was super fun!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Ugh. Do you have any idea how much $$$ I've spent on backpacks, and markers, and pencils, and so on at Target this week?!!!

Shannon said...

Well France, your secrets out of the bag now. I'm sure Rach will be calling you soon enough.
I love fall too. I love the crispness of the air, the harvesty smell of the air, and all the awsome colors that come with it.