August 28, 2007

I'm decorating, too!

I've been watching a lot of those decorating shows lately, like on my lunch break and when I get off work, then today, I got my Better Homes and Gardens magazine with a ton of ideas...
And I've still been trying to put things together in my apartment, so I took a trip to the store, and found a really cute candle holder thing to hang on the wall.
What do you guys think?
I think it looks pretty cool... just don't know if I should make it a bit higher, or maybe add a few things around it...

Here's a picture with the lights lit...
I had to cover the flash because the lit candles just don't show up with it on, but it looks pretty cool, huh?
I asked Jason what he thought and he said, "it's cool and holds a lot of lights." That's a guy answer for you. But did I really expect anything else? No!
Well, I'm still on a search for other stuff. I also have a few drawings that Natalie did for me in Black and White, so I'm trying to find some really cute picture frames for those, but haven't had much luck, yet. Any ideas?

4 comments:

Rachael said...

It looks cute.

Cecelia said...

I like the look. I can't tell from the picture if it is too low, you'll have to decide that. I also like the new table and the way you have a table runner on it instead of covering it up. Good idea. I also wish you lived closer. Dinner your way, would be great!!!

Lori said...

Wonder what it would look like to paint a green or red background square behind it on the wall?

Anonymous said...

soo cute France, come help ME decorate.