August 16, 2007

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza

Jason and I have eaten some super yummy home-made pizza at Lori's house a few times, so I tried making some myself, tonight...
And it was awesome!
The crust was nice and crispy, and I added my favorite toppings like fresh tomatoes, onions, artichoke hearts, and sauteed portobella mushrooms, as well as the usual sauce and cheese and it was so darn good!!!
I guess it was a good thing I split the pizza with Jason, instead of making one for me and one for him!
Thanks, Lori, for the idea!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That sounds really yummy! I made spagetti sauce from scratch yesterday with fresh tomatoes, zuchinni, and onions. Plus I used capers and fresh garlic.
I left it on the stove tonight so Andy would know what to have for dinner and it was all gone when I got home. He though I had already eaten!! Too bad I dont know if was even good or not. It must have been though, cause there was ALOT when I left and none when I returned. I'll take it as a compliment I guess.

Lori said...

I love pizza lately. I had it for lunch AND dinner today. Plus I usually order Pizza hut at work at least 2 times per week. If I'm not craving it someone else is and its the only thing you can get delivered in that town.

Shannon said...

BTW: If Lori checks old comment sections... I LOVED pizza when I was pregnant. I get kina grossed out now when I think about all the food combinations that included pizza.