August 2, 2007

What gives you inspiration?

I'm sending out a question to all my readers. What gives you inspiration?

It could be a color, a book, a friend, an act, a comment...

Basically, I've found things that can be inspiring, such as someone telling me they just read a good book which then inspires me to read one.
But for some reason, I've found that I need some inspiration. I want to do something. Something different, something fun, something that may make me a better person, something that can encourage others, something... like a hobby, maybe!?!

Give me ideas. Give me your experiences.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Meeting someone who has accomplished something I would like to accomplish inspires me. Or someone who is trying to accomplish something I would also like to accomplish.
Working as a nurses aid, the good nurses inspired me to want to be a nurse. (the bad ones gave me hope that if they could do it, it can't be that hard)
Rachael inspired me to run a marathon. I wish she would inspire me to do it again someday!
An overwieght friend of mine lost a significant amount of weight and became very skinny, she inspired me to go on my most sucessful diet ever.
After years of having the motto spend today pay later, and thousands of dollars in debt, I inspired myself to get out of debt and start realizing that if you dont have the money today dont buy it today. Being credit card debt free is the greatest feeling ever. And I did it all by myself with lots of self restraint and lots of overtime at work.

Lori said...

By the way, I like the new look of your blog. Its very retro.