January 8, 2008

Trick or treat?

What I though would be a treat, today, turned out to be a trick!
I had called Lori last night to tell her that I was off work today and that we should hang out! We were going to go have lunch and watch a movie. I even picked up Starbucks, for us both, today to start the day out great!
Unfortunately, she had other intentions!
Take down the Christmas tree and clean house! Fortunately, she had already taken the ornaments down, so I just helped tidy up and stuff, but I was tricked, 100%!
I have to say that she got me good, though...

Now, the house is pretty much in order and now she's getting ready for the day. I think we'll go run errands...

5 comments:

Lori said...

I did get you good, and I do feel sort of guilty about it, but look how much better my house looks, and you still got to hold Anthony.

Rachael said...

And, she posted about it yesterday. Which is funny, because if you were caught up on your required blog reading, you'd have been properly warned!

Tina in CT said...

I knew you were going to be taking down the tree and straightening up 'cause I read Lori's blog yesterday. All in all, I'm sure you both had a good time together and Lori appreciated your help.

Natalie said...

sucks to get tricked.

Shannon said...

Poor Francie! Wana come over and bring me some Starbucks? I promise to take you to a movie. Your choice.