January 31, 2008

Stress

While some of you may be shocked, I am stressed right now.
As a result, I have been getting 4-6 hours of sleep at night versus my usual 9+ hours of sleep that I need.

During those few hours of sleep, I have been dreaming so much that I get confused about it when I wake up whether they really happened or not.
For example, the night following the vet visit, I dreampt that the cats would poop up all these tapeworms and then get in my bed and lay on or near me and then I'd get one in my mouth and get tapeworm and start losing weight...
Weird, huh?
Have any of you been so stressed that you dream these weird and strange dreams that mix real life with other random real life events that they almost seem real?

5 comments:

Rachael said...

I had a very strange dream the other night. I'd love to hear a dream analyst's interpretation of this. It's so strange I'm hesistant to tell you, but it's not real, so: I dreamt that I had to have surgery (not sure for what) and that during the surgery, there were some bleeding complications and in order to save my life and stop the bleeding, the surgeon had to give me: breast implants! (lol!) But, they made the incisions to insert them above my breasts, and not at all cosmetic, so I was really upset that if I wore a v-neck sweater you could see the scars. But then, the surgeon said, "well, we didn't do it for cosmetic reasons, it was to stop the bleeding, see." Weird, huh?

Sorry you're stressed. Maybe you should take a sleeping pill for a few days.

Francie said...

Yeah, that's weird! What a blessing that it's not true! Ha-ha!
I've actually been thinking of taken nyquil to help me sleep. Hopefully that'll work.

Lori said...

Maybe you should start exercising with Rachael and I, it helps releive stress and it's good for you. I noticed you didn't comment on either of our new C25K resolution posts, so what do you have to lose, its an easy way to start and there is no rule as to how fast you go. Were starting Sunday. I'll make a deal with you, if you do it, I will split the sign up fee with you at the YMCA.

Shannon said...

I have been really stressed out lately too. Last night I had a dream that I got a 10.23% on my test yesterday. Thats not even possible...they only give whole numbers. The good news is that I didn't fail the test afterall.

Natalie said...

not to the point that Im eating kitty poop. lol. but yes, I have done that before.