January 24, 2008

It's cold!

There are many things that freeze:
-vegetables
-water
-dinners
-Etc.

And there are many things that don't freeze:
-nuts
-coconut
-toothpaste (I only know this because me and my friends were trying to freeze this cute boys toothpaste in the freezer, to play a joke on him, and in the morning, all we got was really cold toothpaste!)
-Etc.

But among all these items... who knew that laundry soap would freeze?
I mean, come on!
I usually leave my laundry soap in my car, so where ever I go to do laundry, I have it with me and don't have to add it to the numerous pounds of baskets full of clothes or towels.
Well tonight was the night to find out this really important thing.
DON'T LEAVE LAUNDRY SOAP IN THE CAR WHEN IT'S ZERO DEGREES OUTSIDE! BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY DOES FREEZE!
So, in the future, dear readers, keep this in mind.
You can't do laundry with frozen laundry soap.

Now, I've just got to figure out if it's still good.

And for those that get a kick out of my complaining, (Rachael), don't worry, I'm not going to let you down!
I may just look on the bottle to see if there actually was a warning for this and if there's not... I may just find time to give a little company a little call!
HA-HA-HA!!!

5 comments:

Lori said...

I wouldn't suggest leaving diet coke in your ca either.
If you are crazy enough to call and complain, be sure and blog about it so we can get a good laugh.

~ V ~ said...

Oh, I have to tell you a funny (to me) story about frozen laundry soap. When my brother came home from college one year at Christmas, he saw that the huge (HUGE) bottles of laundry detergent were on sale, so he decided to get one to take back to school with him. It fit very nicely in his biggest suitcase along with a bunch of his other stuff.

He flew back to college, but in December it gets kind of cold at 30,000 ft. Since the bottle was full, there wasn't any room for expansion when the detergent froze, so it busted open.

The detergent got all over everything in his suitcase. Clothes were no big deal, but the shoes...

He told me that despite washing his tennis shoes twice, he couldn't wear them in the rain without them sudsing up.

Rachael said...

I'm with Lori!

Natalie said...

at least it didnt explode in your trunk like a frozen pop does. That would really be a miserable lesson to learn.

Francie said...

I have not called just yet... but I'm sure glad it didn't explode like in V's story!
That would have been a mess!!!