January 11, 2008

Re-solutions 2008 (take two)

Just a quick and short update...
Yeah... the whole walking thing in the morning lasted about one day...
I watched a couple movies last night with Jason and then read my book before I went to bed around 1 a.m. something. No, I didn't get up and walk.

Also, this whole walking thing back-fired already. One of my co-worker's brought in cookies, that I had to try, and a buster bar from DQ that she forced me to eat, too.

So much for that!

But I'm not giving up!

I've got to keep trying!

So, I'm going to continue to work on it!

Wish me luck, because apparently, I need it...

5 comments:

Cecelia said...

You can do it! Remember when you, Natalie, and I did that diet together one summer? I think we actually had fun. And our reward was a trip to the mall. I still remember the cute dress you got and wore at camp meeting.

Rachael said...

Just re-resolve every day.

Lori said...

Maybe you should give weight watchers a try. You had a lot of success with them before and the support group might be motivating. Plus I know exercise it a necessity to any good diet, but maybe if you diet for a few months first and see some progress it will motivate you to exercise to speed up the progress.
Dieting and Exercising are both hard but to do both is nearly impossible.

Anonymous said...

Remember our walks late at night? Gosh, I really miss those days. I have been thinking about those days a lot lately... anywho... missin' you too!!!

Ginger

Natalie said...

hey, if you keep on track for a whole year, I'll pay you back what I borrowed from your student loans to pay for my school bill, ok?! lol. wait a minute, I dont remember a trip to the mall, where was I and what did I get?