January 4, 2009

Ben's concert

When I was at Rachael's house this morning, Ben wanted me to hear one of his favorite secret songs. I headed up to his room to hear his favorite song. He was so funny! He started singing along and bouncing on his bed while he sang this song "Emmanuel" but Ben pronounced it as "He-manuel" because of "He-man"!

Ben's little singing voice is so adorable and cute! And I can't wait to use this as one of those annoying auntie things when his future girlfriends are around! I'm sure they'll think he's just so cute, too!

(Notice how good he is at knowing all the words too!)

3 comments:

Elle J said...

Good Job, Ben!!! I like that song too!

Rachael said...

Pretty cute.

Natalie said...

Sure is a cute boy, and the singing was only way off. Which is pretty darn good for me.