January 8, 2009

My first Slide-show!

Tony, Lori, and I headed to the hospital tonight to visit with Aunt Kate and family. Aunt Kate is doing so much better! She's smiling! And I'm sure she's anxious to get home soon! Tony was the life of the party! Thanks to Lori, I got some good pictures to share with you all (she took the ones at the hospital and I took the ones at her house). Isn't Tony just a little cutie? (The super short video below the slide show is of Tony. At one point, while drinking his bottle of milk, he pushed it away, looked at me and did the little tongue-in-between-the-lips-and-blow-thing at me and it was so cute! That's why you can hear me say "do it!" because I wanted him to do it again, when I was videoing him, but of course I'm not that lucky! He was sure cute though!)




2 comments:

Lori said...

That was so cute when he did that spitting/blowing thing with his mouth last night.
Thanks for watching him for me.

CATHY said...

How clever of you. I am lucky just to get a video loaded.
Now I am going to have to figure out how to add a slide show.
Glad your auntie is doing better.
That little boy is adorable.