January 12, 2009

Weekend Events

While my great aunt has been in the hospital, many family members have come from Tennessee, Georgia, and California to visit her. We've had a great time visiting with each other. Aunt Kate loved having all the family here!
I hadn't realized just how much I missed my cousin Nick and I'm glad we were able to hang out with each other! Actually, We all had such a great time going out to eat, playing games, and watching our other cousin Andrew play indoor soccer, which I'm sure we embarrassed him with all our hootin' and hollering for him!
We also gathered together for breakfast on Sunday to celebrate Dewayne's 43rd birthday before he had to leave to go home to California. Denise, Rick and Nick left tonight for Tennessee and Georgia. So sad to see them all go and can't wait to see them all again!


2 comments:

Lori said...

I heard you were quite the entertainer. Sorry I couldn't go to any of the fun stuff you guys did, I had to work.

Tina in CT said...

Glad you got to have the family time but not because everyone was there visiting your great aunt in the hospital. Hopefully next time it'll not be because someone is ill.

Glad that you all had such a nice time together.