January 19, 2009

single. females. cats.

I am a single female. Yes, I am dating Jason, but I'm not married, I live alone, and I have two cats. Unfortunately, I've also been noticing other single females that live with cats. I love cats and I don't have anything against them, but it does scare me a bit when I work around 30 and 40 year old single women that have pictures of their nieces and nephews (not kids) and they have a cat or two at home to welcome them home every night after work...


Mmmm...
So... while I'm on the topic, here are a couple pictures of my baby, Rocco last night, sleeping on my bed. Isn't he just precious???

7 comments:

trigirl82 said...

Oh my... That is scary. Ahhhh!! Crapppp. That's going to be me. :-p

Although I'm much more of a dog person. Does the stereotype still work if you're old, single, and your life companion is of the canine variety? *shiver*

;-)

Rachael said...

Ahhh, Rocco is a cutie. If you're going to be a crazy cat lady, may as well have cute cats and cute nieces and nephews to photograph! Ha. (You're not a crazy cat lady, France!)

Tina in CT said...

I'm single, old and live with my dog. It's not always been like that as I was married for almost 22 years and we raised our daughter. Right now I'm much happier with a dog than a husband.

Rocco is so cute.

Natalie said...

aw, he's so cute. I wish pictures could portray just how large he is. He is the shaq of the feline world. What about Joey-oh-we? Just be thankful your not a lesbian too.

Anonymous said...

Nice Natelie. I agree Rocco is like a home sized white tiger. I love him and I just showed his love in other ways besides bites and scratches. He also has the coolest nicknames ever...Rocky, Roccobama, and my personal favorite Rocco Pico Train. Don't tell him Joe is my favorite and I still think she gained so much weight so she could defend herself against Rocco. Take care crazy cat lady :)

Jason

Anonymous said...

I meant to say I wish he showed his love in other ways besides bites and scratches.

Lori said...

Just don't go to work with cat hair all over you and don't get any more cats and you should be safe from the label "crazy cat lady)
But I have to agree with Rachael, at least you have really cute nephews and nieces to take pictures of and show them off.