January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kristen!

Today is Kristen's birthday!* What a cute little girl/pre-teen she is! Here are just a few pictures I have from the last couple of months...

November - Rachael's birthday

September - Lake MichiganNovember - opening presents the weekend after Thanksgiving

January 5th - the last day of her 11th year


I love you, Kristen!
*well, I wrote this on the 5th, but waited until 12: 10 a.m. on the 6th to post it so I could say it was "today" but blogger wouldn't change the date for me! Thanks to Elle J, I got it fixed now!

5 comments:

Elle J said...

I think you change it under 'post options' ... date/time??

Saw your cute cupcakes on your sister's blog for your niece. Those are great!!

Lori said...

fwew, I was beginning to doubt myself for a second. Mom posted a birthday post for her today (the 5th) too, and I thought she was wrong, and then when I read your post I began to think I was wrong. Glad to know her B-day really is on the 6th!

Natalie said...

Where are your cupcake pictures you said you were going to post? Happy birthday to KK TOO!

Rachael said...

I still can't believe that gorgeous girl is MINE! And that's she's TWELVE!

Anonymous said...

She's got such a beautiful smile.

She could model if she wanted to, but it looks like she'd rather climb a tree and pick on boys (for now).