April 30, 2007

Why I'm thankful...

I was talking with someone today on the phone from the corporate office and he asked me how I was doing... so, I told him that I was doing pretty good, although it seems that everyone I know has one of those super-full lives. I proceeded to tell him that my sister, Rachael, had just adopted a little Russian girl, one of my friend's is pregnant, my sister, Natalie is getting married in June, another friend just got engaged and is also getting married in June, and for this weekend? Well, Sunday is Natalie's graduation from college, and her bridal shower (and I'm the maid of honor), and Jason's birthday, which we'll be celebrating on Saturday...
His response? "Sounds like 'Days of our lives'"! Hey, at lease Sammi, Bo and Hope stay in the TV!
So, to tie it all together, I'm thankful that while my life is busy and stressful, it's not near as close as theirs may be and I just have to be supportive and their friend...
Life is good!

No comments: