April 21, 2007

Natalie's bridal shower

I'm Natalie's maid of honor for her wedding, which is in only 6 or 7 weeks away... Lori and I have been working on her bridal shower and at first, I had no idea where to begin, but Lori took control and everything is coming together quite easily! I've gotten vases for fresh flowers at Target for the tables (in green and white) and also found paper plates with the green and pink theme and the cutest invitations too! Lori and I got the invitations done last week, already, so that's out of the way...
I also came up with a fantastic idea! A wedding magazine/store for planning bridal showers and bachlorette parties. Themes, games, decorating ideas, etc. Why? Because there isn't one out there!


Well, here's a few pictures of what we have so far...


2 comments:

Shannon said...

What a great idea! your in a really good location for the store idea you have. I think it might be your calling. You are so perfect for that kind of stuff.
the invitations and such are really cute. I cant believe the wedding is so close. WOW!

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are so cute, I love them, im excited!
P.S. I like the short entries, I'm more likely to read them cause they gont take too much time.
P.S.S. I love it when you are home when its late!