April 5, 2007

Me and my sister...

Were Natalie and I really this close? We're roommates now, but not for much longer... she getting married. My little sister, married? June 10 is coming around quite quickly, and while we may not always get along...
i.e. "you need to clean your mess!" or "Turn your TV down, I'm trying to sleep!" or "Can I borrow some money?"
... we still love each other. It's going to be really weird NOT having her around, too! How is she going to survive (and keep her house clean) without me? Will I survive without her?
I guess, I should look at the positive side... there's six kids in my family and number 2 got married before number 1; number 4 got married before number 3; and number 6 is getting married before number 5 (me). Which means that obviously, since all the other siblings in my family will be/are married but me, then I'm next... but I'm definitely not rushing into anything!
Another positive thing? Maybe Nat will invite me over to her house and let me ride the boat in the lake behind the house! I'm sure I'll probably have to clean her house, while I'm there too, huh? Either way, she's my little sister, the only one I have, and while I know she'll tell me, "this is soooo cheesy!" I do love her and will miss her and her signature messy room style of decorating!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a sweet girl... All this time I thought you hated my mess! Wish I had known this a LONG time ago, I might not have been so tidy. And your right, you are cheesy, but its a really cute picture! Its hard to imagine we used to be so sweet to eachother!

Lori said...

Oh Francie, I too remember the days of living with you girls, and I don't miss the messiness of it all, but it was fun times when we 3 lived at Camelot together. At least most of the time.