April 16, 2007

Catch up

So, I haven't had too much time to blog lately... but I will be putting up some pictures from Easter fairly soon. I also had some good quality time this weekend to work on my antique dresser that I bought at a garage sale about 2 years ago, stripped it, then just left it like that for forever... so, I finally broke down and went to Ace and bought stain, stained it, bought really cute handles and now it's done and back in my room. It looks super cute and I love it! The stain kinda smells a bit, though, but I'm sure it'll go away soon. I'll post a picture of it soon too. Well, I guess that's it for now!
Here's the dresser, cute, huh? The stuff on top is just set up there, don't worry, that's not how I decorate...
Here are the kids from the extremely cold Easter we had this year... they were so cute and excited and both Kristen and Jack helped Ben find eggs and they all had a really fun time, including me and Jason.


3 comments:

Lori said...

I cant believe you finally finished it. I cant believe you have room in your apt for more furniture!

Anonymous said...

I've been missing new news from you. Glad to hear that you are back to blogging. Have you started your curtains yet? j

Love
Mom

Francie said...

NO on the curtains, mom... I loaned out my sewing machine and my friend, Betsy, has been super busy so I can't use hers right now, either... you'll just have to do it when you get here, again!