April 2, 2007

Early Easter Baskets

Last week, Tuesday, my mom and Natalie had to register for Nat's wedding at Target and took all 4 kids with them... I met them a little later and had Kristen and Madeline help me pick out some Easter baskets for themselves and Jack and Ben too...
I then gave them the baskets on Wednesday (Jack was sick and in bed, so he got his later), but Kristen enjoyed her skateboard, Ben loved his silly putty, and Madeline just addored her princess dress up stuff! My mom thought it reduculous to give them all that stuff, but as an auntie, I have an obligation to spoil and buy needless things! Spoil them rotten and then hand them over...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Ah, and they will love you for it!!!
Madeline is one lucky neice. she has awsome aunties.

Anonymous said...

Kristen...!! You almost made me think you were a REAL skateboarder!