September 30, 2008

Pictures of my surrogate kids, before I turned them over last night!

This is such a cute picture of Ben!
The girls...
Kristen wanted to play and so I had to try and get a good picture, fast! Luckily, the first one turned out great! Katya looks so cute in this picture, especially with the sun reflecting off the lake!
Ben has the cutest smile in this picture! (Taken at our cousins house.)
Ben was walking in front of me to go to the barn at our cousin's house and it was just too cute, not to take a picture of him holding his hands like this!
They were just standing there! I didn't even have them pose for that one!
I did, however, have them turn around to look at me in this one, though!
(Didn't realize Ben's eyes were closed until later that night! What a bummer!!!)
The boys...
The boys were so cooperative for pictures!
I told the kids that we would go to the beach and they could play, but that I would take pictures of them so we could all make "welcome home" cards for their parents with pictures of them!
Ha-ha! I'm so sneaky! What a way to get great pictures!!!

6 comments:

Tina in CT said...

What great pictures!

Rachael said...

They are pretty awesome pics, Fray. And, see? You thought you didn't even have time for TV and relaxation, but yet, you found time for pictures, and the beach, and making cards! See? You're getting better at this surrogate mom thing! Anytime you want to practice more, just come on over!!

Lori said...

really good pictures francie. I think you should consider taking a photography class, it be cool to learn how to edit pictures and blur the background with the person clear. I bet you could do some really cool things. Then you can take all my prof photos and save me some money.

Natalie said...

My favorite one is of Ben with his hands behind his back. Such a good picture.

MoscowMom said...

Great pics! You *are* talented; Rachael's right. Just imagine if you had an even better camera! You had asked about my circus pics if I'd had great seats--but NO, we were seated way up, far, far away. The zoom is THAT amazing!

Annie said...

Those are adorable! What a sweet thing for you to do!