September 8, 2008

Ben's packback pics

The other day I was at Rachael's house and Ben was showing me his super cool backpack. Actually, me and Rachael were doing something on the computer and Ben was playing his harmonica right in my ear and wanted me to listen to song after song after song, so I suggested he go get his school supplies and show me everything that he had! You know, so he wouldn't play his harmonica, right?
Well, he went and got this backpack and put it on and I took some pictures, and I asked him where all the other supplies were and he said that he only had one school supply and that was his backpack! So much for taking up time...


Oh, and yes. When he was done showing me his backpack and I was done taking pictures, he went back to playing songs on his harmonica, again...

But he's so cute!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Just do like I do and tune it out, Fray!

Natalie said...

That is so cute. You always take such nice pictures.

Lori said...

That's a mighty big backpack for a preschooler.