September 4, 2008

It's been awhile

For some reason, I feel like I've been so busy... starting a new job at Whirlpool, canning all kinds of fruit and sauces, hanging out with the kids (nieces and nephews), and celebrating two years with Jason, just this last weekend! Pretty soon, I'll get you all caught up with the stories. Oh, and just a short little shout out to Ben, on his first day of school today, EVER! Hope you like it!
I was over at Rachael's house last night and Ben went and got his backpack on to show me. Then commented on it, "She's a beauty, isn't she?!!!!" IT WAS SO FUNNY!
Good luck, Ben!

7 comments:

CATHY said...

What is your job description at Whirlpool? I have been kinda busy too but not enough to stop and read everyones blog. :)

Natalie said...

what a cute comment from Ben! I bet he will love school! Congratulations on two years, too. See you this weekend.

Rachael said...

Just dropped him off. He's so excited.

I've been a little lazy with blogging too. I've got lots of things to blog about too once I can work up the motivation.

Lori said...

I can't believe little Ben is going to school. I hope he likes it, that is so funny what he said about the backpack.

Cecelia said...

It seems like not too long ago, I was potting training him. How did he grow up so fast? I love his comment. He says the cutest things.

Shannon said...

Ben is in school already??????
That is really sweet that you and Jason got to celebrate your 2 year anniversary last weekend. Oh how time flies.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.