October 1, 2008

Naughty Cats

As you all may know, for the last week, I've been living at Rachael's house, watching her four darling children, three dogs, bunny, cat, and fish, etc., etc., etc...

I tried to run home before heading off work, after taking the kids to school, to check on my own cats at home, but some days just didn't have enough hours, so I wasn't able to go there and give them some hugs and kisses...

Sunday, I was finally able to go over to my place to check on the cats and found a not-so-pleasant surprise!

Yes, they had somehow knocked down this super heavy antique mirror. And, I really liked that mirror, too! I guess they taught me a lesson, huh?

4 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Can you get a new mirror put in the frame? Hope the cats weren't cut.

Lori said...

Is that the mirror you had in your bathroom that you had to take down before we moved out of Camelot?
It was a nice mirror, that sucks, I didn't know cats were that strong.

Natalie said...

What a mess! My kitties are so good. they dont get into too much when I leave them. Or else they are cleaning up their mess before we get home.

trigirl82 said...

Does this mean 7 years of bad luck for you or them?... ;-)

I can only imagine how much the sound of that breaking totally freaked them out! Haha. Naughty cats indeed! :-)