September 26, 2008

Moments with Ben

Ben cracks me up sometimes... this morning, after dropping the kids off at school, Ben and I headed to our cousins house. On the way, he asked if I would unlock the window lock, "not the door lock... the window lock"! (Yeah, that cracked me up that he would clarify that for me!) So, either way, I figured, why not? It was just me and him and I didn't mind, so I unlocked the windows to the back seat. He then proceeded to roll down the window. I then heard him sigh. And I looked in the rear view mirror to see him with his eyes closed and a huge grin on his face as he leaned back in his car seat letting the wind blow his hair all over! He acted like he was in kid heaven! Then he said, "Fray, I just love it when the cars pass by and blows all the wind inside the car!"


PRICELESS!
*Don't worry, the picture was NOT taken on the road, but while we were in DeAnn's driveway. Parked!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Little kids say the cutest things. Rachaels kids seem to be especially creative with words.

Cecelia said...

Sounds like you are having a good time playing "mom" with the kids. You're a great auntie.

Lori said...

He seems so grown up, especially in that picture in the car seat. I forgt he needs a car seat still, good thing we made it safe and sound to preschool and back without it.

Rachael said...

Oh, I was just going to comment and say that "good thing this pic is taken in the driveway, cause that carseat is not properly strapped!" THEN...I read Lori's comment...