September 17, 2007

My new baby

I was so proud of baby kitty this morning... he went potty in the litter box for the first time! Wow! He seems all grown up now!
Oh, he's so cute, too. I came home for lunch and couldn't find him in my room, but then I noticed a little lump under the covers, in the middle of my King size bed and when I fluffed up the blankets, little baby was under there, just snoozing away.
What a little cutie!
Hey, I think Jason will name in Rocco or Bobo... he's coming over today to make the final decision.
I'll keep you all posted!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Bobo?

I think I'd relegate that one to a nickname only.

Cecelia said...

Your new kittie is really pretty. Don't spoil it too much! I'll suggest the name Whitney. Even if you didn't ask for suggestions.

Lori said...

Jojo and Rocco, who could ask for a better pair of names? For pets that is, according to just about everyone.

Rachael said...

Did you name him yet?

Cecelia said...

You need to do an update.

Francie said...

I named him Rocco and my favorite nick-name is Rocky Balboa!
Not too short, but he is a little fiesty!