September 2, 2007

The game

A bunch of my friends got to go to the game too and we had a lot of fun! Notre Dame lost, which was really sad, but I'm hoping Charlie Weis gets his team to play more as a team for the next game...
Here's a few pictures!

This is me and my friends Missy and Mona.

I also got a picture with Charlie Weis (the current coach) and Lou something (the last coach) which apparently amused Jason that I didn't know that, either.The band doing its thing during the half time show. They were really good! (Although I can't say that about the game...)

And here are the fighting Irish. We totally got creamed... 3 to 33 points. Very sad.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That is so totally awsome! It looks more exciting then NFL games. Was the staduim totally packed or just the section you took a pic of?
It sucks they lost, but then again, if they won EVERY time, it would get really boring and people would stop going. Ya think?