September 15, 2007

More pictures...

So, I decided to go to Rachael's today for lunch and it was pretty fun having Ben help us put all the food together for lunch, while Jack and Katie played really interesting guitar music for us, then we enjoyed a huge yummy meal of home-made lasagna, salad, bread, and fresh frozen corn.

Then I conned the kids into going outside and taking a few pictures. So, here's a few of them, I figured I better put them on before Rachael puts them on first! Ha-ha!!

Here's an attempt to get them all in the picture... didn't quite work out as planned. Apparently, when I tell them go scoot together, they interpret "scoot" as "squish" and then someone turns out squished and unhappy! But it's cute anyways!



Sweet sisters. Kristen and Katie. (Want the inside scoop? I had to wait for about 5 minutes to take this picture, because Katie kept putting her arm around Kristen and accidentally tickling Kristen in the mean time...).

Jack and Ben.

Aren't they so super cute, or what???

Kristen and Ben.

The oldest and the baby.

Adorable!

(Oh, and Ben is difficult when it comes to him smiling for the camera and looking at the camera... at the same time! He'll learn soon enough, I hope!

Jack and Katie.

For some reason, these two seem inseparable!


I had a pretty fun time with them all today... now, I have to take Kristen, Katie, and Jack to the park, because they're bored and everyone else is taking a nap!

Oh, how I miss those Saturday afternoon naps! Maybe, when I become a parent, I'll have the luxury. See what sacrifice I take as an Auntie? It's hard work, you know!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Its part of the role. No sacrafice! ha.

The pictures are really cute. I think it is adorable that Jack and Katya are such good friends too. They are probably going to be alot like you and Nat or Me and Lori because we were so close in ages. I remember a few times when Lori and I would imagine being twins. We would have small feet and dark hair. other things too, but that is just something I totally remember. (Be sure to tell Jack and Katya that me and Lori were in the same class at school for awhile too.)

Rachael said...

I can't believe you posted the pictures already. You must have been trying to beat me to it (since you took them on my camera!) Did you do this on my computer while I was napping?

You are the only one that Katya will let get away with calling her "Katie". If anyone else calls her that she will say "my name is NOT Katie. It's Kate or Katya."