June 14, 2007

Pooh Bear got married!!

My little sister, Natalie got married on Sunday. I haven't posted since the 2nd because I've been so busy helping with the wedding stuff. but Everything went perfect! with the entire family and a ton of friends helping, this wedding was absolutely beautiful!
I'd post pictures but I used Nat's camera so she could have the pictures.
From the champagne gold color of the bridesmaids dressing, the vocals, the flowers, to the most beautiful bride, nothing could have made this day better!
My mom worked so hard to add the perfect personal touch to this wedding. Starting with the home-made books for each guest at the reception with the program, the menu, and fun games for each person to fill out (let me tell you that there were a ton of people cheating and asking me for the answers, but of course I helped them!)
And my dad made the most beautiful (I can't remember the name of what it's called) (trelace??)but it's a wooden thing that the couple stand underneath and he made it from the ground up with wood, twigs from my parents house, and even added flowers all over it! I can't believe it was made by hand, but for the fact that I saw him build it during the week! Bob gets props!
I had to sing for the wedding, which I was super nervous about, but it turned out more perfect than any of our practices and that made me happy. AND I DIDN'T CRY! I tried as much as possible not to even look at Natalie before the song because there's just something about weddings, especially my only little sister, that makes me super emotional!
But I think over all that it was my speech that made me more nervous! As the maid of honor, I had to give a toast and i couldn't have been more nervous!
I think it went okay...
It was also really nice to have all our family there and have a huge swim party at DeAnn's the next day too.
I miss Natalie.
I don't know how many times I've cried since she left, but I'm so sad and lonely.
I told a few people that I should have sung the Akon song, "I'm so lonely, I'm so lonely, I have nobody, to call my own..."
My mom had us kids in sets of two so we'd have a built in friend, but she obviously didn't take into consideration that we may just be split apart...
Okay, I'm not going to cry, right now...
Too late...
Anyway, I miss her so much and if you're reading this Natalie, you better make me a promise that you will come back and visit me a lot! And let me come to your house whenever I'm "Natalie sick".

3 comments:

Shannon said...

The good news is that you caught the boquet! I still have my AWSOME business plan waiting on you if you would take me as a subsstitute to Natalie. The offer still stands.

Lori said...

I don't know what that business plan is, but I can tell you that the two of you should not do anything long term together. One of you would end up hurt physically or emotionally.

Shannon said...

Keep your enemies close!
Actually... I think that if we partnered up we would let go of alot of our animosity.