June 23, 2007

Jealousy

As told to most everyone I know...
"I've got bragging rights! My little sister is in Hawaii right now with a few friends and has been surfing this week...
So, guess who she's been surfing with?
I'll give you a hint:
-Famous
-Two guys
-They're friends
-They're also in movies together

Matt Damon and Ben Afleck!!
That's right, my little sister has been surfing with Matt and Ben (first name basis, now) for 3 days now!
Apparently, they are really down to Earth, Ben's really outgoing, they're hotter in person, and they were there with an instructor learning how to surf.
Natalie said that the instructor had to push them into the waves and that they kept falling off their boards, but Natalie was there to help them get their boards back (I'm sure she was!!)
Adam and his friend wanted Natalie and her friend to come with them in the deeper part of the ocean to surf, but they waived them off and said they were just fine in the shallow area!
I guess Ben was walking somewhere and was super slow, so Natalie called out to him and said, "hey, you're looking pathetic! You get hurt?" And Ben told her that he got cut on the bottom of his foot... (Poor thing, I'm sure Nurse Nay-Nay will help you!)
Then Natalie told him that they were learning fast and doing really good at their surfing and he told her thanks.
Either way, I'm so jealous!!
What a life!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I'm jealous too.

Shannon said...

She better have pictures to back up her story!