June 27, 2007

I'm cheating on Jason, tonight...

Yup, I have a hot date with Bruce Willis, tonight, and I'm going to be with him for two whole hours while watching "Live Free or Die Hard"!
What a hottie!
I started my love for him as a little girl, watching "Moonlighting" and also own all the other three "Die Hard" movies as well as many, many more other movies...
There's just something about his eyes, lips, smile, crooked nose, muscles, and his voice...
I'll let you all know how it goes, later!


06.28.2007 - Okay, so I didn't have time to go last night, but I'm going to go tonight with Jason and see this movie... I'm super excited too!

06.29.2007 - Well, Jason and I were planning on going to the movie last night, but then I talked to Lori and she said she was making a new recipe for potato/broccoli/chedder soup and burgers so we ended up going over there and eating an awesome meal, then chilling out at home. I guess we'll go next week... Poor Bruce will have to wait!

07.07.2007 - I finally was able to watch this movie and it was awesome! Bruce is hot, as usual, and I just wanted to watch again, right away...
Jason liked it too!

No comments: