December 14, 2007

Tooth time

Is the tooth fairy real, if there's no parent around?
Well, I'm not quite sure how to answer this question, but my baby kitty, Rocco lost a tooth two nights ago...
I don't think cats are supposed to lose teeth. Do you?
Either way, I was laying on my bed, watching TV and looked over at baby kitty curled up sleeping on his side of the bed, and I saw something little on the bed...
Previously, I had broken a glass bowl in the kitchen and he was playing with the pieces until I could get them all, so I thought that he had brought glass into the bed, but with a closer inspection, I noticed it was a tooth!
I wonder if I took my cat over to Rachael and Derrick's place and put it under a pillow, if they'd buy my cat something special! Ya think?
I then started to pry open little baby's mouth and noticed that he lost his bottom pointy tooth! Nothing was bleeding (thank goodness!) and he wasn't acting weird, so my first thought was, "well, at least it won't hurt when he bites me!"
Unfortunately, he must have heard my internal thoughts and started biting my hands...
Well, it still hurts.
Now, as long as nothing major is wrong with my cat... is there any way to get the rest of those teeth to just fall out?
Ha-Ha!

2 comments:

~ V ~ said...

Abigail just lost her first tooth today also! I think cats may lose their teeth. I know puppies do. Usually they just swallow them.

junglemama said...

Hi. I read your two sisters' Lori and Rachel's blog.

Just wanted to say hi.