December 13, 2007

Natalie's pottery creations

Every time Natalie comes over for the weekend, you know she's going to bring pottery for us to paint... Here's a few of her master-pieces! I love the detail! Even the cute beads on the bottom of the tree are so adorable!
This is one of my favorites... hopefully, she'll make me one! (Hint, hint, not-so-subtle-hint!)
Oh, and Nat, I need one of these REALLY BAD! It's so cute!
And this would go perfect with candy that I have at home, or cookies I could make, or just for looks in my kitchen, you know?

6 comments:

Tina in CT said...

All the holiday pottery your sister made is so cute. I can see why you are dropping subtle hints to her.

Natalie said...

Thanks Franc, Ill see what I can do. Why dont you take pictures and post what YOU"VE made so far! Oh wait, I have the cute ones at my house...lol. But Ill try to get them to you because they ARE that cute!

Francie said...

You know all too well, Nat, that the only cute ones I have are the ones I COPIED from you!!! HA-HA!!!

Cecelia said...

I'm dropping a subtle hint too! Natalie made an adorable little Christmas tree candy dish and mailed it to me. I love it!

Lori said...

I wish I had half the talent of Natalie. Her pottery is so cute. You can paint me something too for christmas.

CATHY said...

I love the Noel sign, that would look adorable in my house...hint, hint...oh yea, I live to far away, it would never make it here. Tell Natalie to start selling that stuff, if she isn't already. It looks so cute.
Hope you girls all have a great Christmas. I will be thinking of you guys and missing NY too.
Cathy