December 1, 2007

Christmas on the way

I have been shopping, but it hasn't quite felt like Christmas until last night when Jason and I finally put up the decorations and the tree!
I love it!
With a bit of Christmas music and Chinese food, we got all the decorations out and set up the tree with almost all my ornaments, including my favorite snowman ornaments (they're so cute!) I had forgotten just how adorable my stuff was! I also have decorations that just go around the house and Jason was in charge of that part.
I had apparently wrapped my Bear Figurines with the Christmas stuff, because when I was done with perfecting the tree, Jason had all the little bears out on my shelves!
While I thought I'd put them away, he said that I should leave them out instead of keeping them in a box.
Either way, the apartment is decked out and adorable!
The only problem is Little Baby Rocco. Apparently, cats love playing in trees, scratching trees, and love playing with things that jingle and hang (i.e. Christmas tree ornaments!) Who knew???
So, we'll see how long it lasts.
So far, so good. The tree was still standing this morning!
I'll add pictures next time I steal Jason's camera!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come you didnt post pictures of your christmas decor? hey I didnt leave my camera charger at your apt. did I? I still cant find it.

Shannon said...

What are you going to do with Rocco?
Remember when you were little and our cat started up the tree and when you pulled him by the tail to get him down the whole tree went down on top of you? Mom told me that story. She said it happened just after the school bus had left. The way she tells stories...I could almost say I was there it is so vivid. ha.