December 31, 2007

Oh, by the way...

I've missed my sisters!

I was going to go over to Rachael's house before I left today, but she's working, so I decided to come over to Lori's house and chill out with her and Anthony.

I also got a present from my mom, Thanks mom! I love the sweater! And Bob, thanks for fixing my entertainment door that was broken!

I also got to hang out with baby Anthony, he is so much bigger! I think he gained weight at Mom's house, which I'm not surprised!

Now, I think I'll fix something to eat for lunch!



Baby Anthony is so adorable!

3 comments:

Lori said...

You should have come to NY with us, it was a good time.
Anthony is growing, I cant believe he has already outgrown his newborn clothes and starting to fill out his 3 month ones.

Rachael said...

Yes, you should have come to New York. Thanks for holding things down here though!

Shannon said...

We missed you.