December 1, 2007

No baby, yet

I've been stressing out on this whole baby thing. What if Lori has the baby and I'm at work? Or far away, shopping for Christmas presents, and can't get there in time?
Well, as of 2:49 p.m. today, no baby.
I have a Karaoke contest tonight and almost don't want to go, just in case, you know? But she assured me that she didn't know when he'd be coming out and that she had dinner plans, so hopefully there won't be a special something-something!
Also, the weather is supposed to be cold, snowy, and really icy tonight, which really worries me! So, I officially don't want the baby to come today, maybe he could wait at least until tomorrow, right?

4 comments:

Lori said...

The weather is yucky out, so cold. But so far no hint of baby coming today. Have fun at your Karaoke contest and rest assured I will call you when I'm in labor. and since you don't know a lot about having babies, I will tell you it usually takes a very long time from the first contraction till the baby is actually born, so even if your out shopping or whatever, you'll have plenty of time to get to the hospital.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you better get your blog space ready for christmas!! That wasnt MY comment you deleted was it? I thought I already left a comment on the entry...I'll be mad if so...lol, not really

Shannon said...

That was me who deleted the comment. I made a huge typo and tried to fix it without deleting it. Then, I ran out of time and I just haven't re written one yet.