October 27, 2008

I made Dirt!

This weekend was the start of the Halloween parties... a bunch of my friends went and we had so much fun, playing Wii's American Idol and bowling! Yup! We played that for about 5 hours straight! We also had some really yummy food including these "Mummy" pizza's!

I also made "Dirt" for the first time and it was so fun! I'm going to have to make more later this week for the special monthly food day we have at work on Friday! Isn't it so cool looking? I even found some real worms that were colorful! Ha-ha... cracks me up every time! Yet, no one ever believes that they're real! Okay, okay... they're fake! But it looks so cool!

*Ha-ha! I totally forgot to tell you all that the dirt consists of crunched up Oreo cookies with the chocolate filling layered with chocolate pudding with butter and cream cheese (a very fattening filling, but thicker than just the pudding alone). And it was so good!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

yuck, does it even taste good? What is it? It would be really good if there was vanilla or tapioca pudding underneath all that dirt.

Natalie said...

oh, i forgot to mention, those pizzas are adorable.

Francie said...

I'll post the recipe for the dirt, soon... and yes, it was so yummy!

Cecelia said...

It looks like dirt. I don't think I could eat it.

Tina in CT said...

I've heard of dirt before and bet it was good even though it doesn't look it. The mini pizzas were cute.

Rachael said...

Those little mummy pizzas are so cute!

Lori said...

I like the mummy pizzas, we should make those at Rach's Thurs when we go trick or treating.

The dirt looks gross, sorry, I'm sure it's good, but it doesn't look it.