October 30, 2008

Batty Cupcakes

Yesterday, at work, someone made these super cute cupcakes and I just had to make them with Ben for his class today! We got a little goofy while scraping the remainder of the cake mix out of the bowl...


But here are the batty cupcakes! Aren't they just so adorable???

They consist of a chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing then a cookie cut in half for the wings, and a Hershey Kiss for the face and that red gel stuff for the eyes!

And it's definitely a winner!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look amazing!!! Love them!!!

CATHY said...

What a cute idea. You and Ben look like you enjoyed making them.
I haven't had a good chocolate dessert since I joined weight watchers...I think I am overdue for a good fat snack.
I am going to try and make your mom's apple dumplings this weekend...wish me luck cuz I stink at making pie crust.

Cecelia said...

Those are adorable cupcakes. Ben is such a sweet little boy. He is so much fun to be with.

Tina in CT said...

Adorable pic of you and Ben. Those bat cupcakes are cute and look easy to make.

Rachael said...

They are cute. Thanks for making them for me! (I mean, for Ben!)

Tina in CT said...

I'm going to print this out for Diane as she makes cupcakes at her nanny job.

Anonymous said...

Francie!?!?!?

There's something on your nose!!!

btw, the batcake was awesome!!