October 27, 2008

Special Music update

Well, apparently, I did a great job of singing at the Candle Light Vigil last week, because two days later, I got a request to sing again in December for their Black Tie Affair!
It also helps that I got some pretty great compliments! One lady asked me if I wrote the song... um... no... I wish! And another lady asked me if I was for hire! Of course! Another person told me that I shouldn't be here! Huh? She said that I needed to be on a stage somewhere or on American Idol!
Either way, I had a great time and the song turned out pretty good! Even though the sound system made ones voice sound like they were plugging their nose (I didn't use it, just sang louder!) And the pianist couldn't hear me, either... we just kept on going as usual and it turned out great!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I have no doubts when you sing. You should be famous. And if you were in the right place at the right time, you would be. Its all about knowing people unfortunately.

Tina in CT said...

I'd love to hear you sing! Hopefully some jobs singing at weddings or celebrations will come about.

Lori said...

Cool, are you gonna do the black tie event? Are they going to pay you or is it for charity?