July 27, 2008

El Rodeo - take two

Last night I was able to celebrate my birthday with Rachael and Derrick, Lori and Todd, Natalie and Adam, Jason, and all the kids... AT EL RODEO, AGAIN! We all love that place! Ben, the entertainer, sat next to me and Jason... Jay was sporting his beard he's been growing for a week, I think, but I like to joke that it's really only been a few hours! Ben had come out of the bathroom and told Derrick that he could see Jason's mustache all the way from there! Then came and told Jason too... He was so funny!
Jack wanted to take all the pictures for me because he knows how... he actually took some good ones too!
Jack took this picture of Jason and Ben doing the drink pose.
I didn't get the hat or the whipped cream in the face this time. It was replaced by a pretty sorry rendition of happy birthday, but it was great! We had cake and pieces of my favorite desserts from a local bakery to eat!

It was a great birthday this year... a birthday celebrated for about three days! But I'm not complaining! A big THANK YOU to everyone who made it so special for me!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

It was so loud and crazy at El Rodeo; I was the last one to show up, (other than Todd who was working) and I could hear the kids outside the door before I even got in. And we were half-way through "happy birthday" before I realized we were singing. No joke! Glad you had a good birthday France!

Tina in CT said...

Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a nice celebration with all the family and Jason.

Rachael said...

I never get tired of El Rodeo. Derrick actually hates their food and can't understand why I like it so much. He must be ordering the wrong thing.

Glad you had a happy birthday and that we were able to help celebrate it with you! I hope you've given all the left-over cake away: DON'T ruin your diet!

Tina in CT said...

How did the fiddle fest go today?

CATHY said...

Happy Birthday Francie. Glad you got to spend it with your sisters.
You look so cute and tan. You look just like a Cali girl....but your much sweeter.

Lori said...

I love el rodeo too, I can't wait till they open the new one. Anyway, glad your birthday was good, and we spread it out over 3 days like we always do, which always makes Todd roll his eyes.